Medicinal Plants in the Philippines
1. Akapulko (Cassia alata) a restorative plant called “ringworm shrubbery or schrub” and “acapulco” in English, this Philippine home grown prescription is utilized to treat tinea contaminations, bug chomps, ringworms, skin inflammation, scabies and irritation.
2. Ampalaya (Momordica charantia) Common names incorporate “astringent melon ” or “severe gourd ” in English. This Philippine home grown prescription has been observed to be viable in the treatment of (diabetes mellitus), hemofrhoids, hacks, blazes and singes, and being considered for hostile to tumor properties.
3. Bawang (Allium sativum) Common name in english is “Garlic”. Bawang is an utilized as a part of Philippine home grown pharmaceutical to treat contamination with antibacterial, calming, against disease and hostile to hypertensive properties. It is generally used to lessen cholesterol level in blood.
Sign up to GET Regular Tips & Updates - enter your email below
4. Bayabas (Psidium guajava) – “Guava” in English. A Philippine home grown pharmaceutical utilized as clean, calming, against fitful, cancer prevention agent hepatoprotective, hostile to sensitivity, antimicrobial, hostile to plasmodial, hostile to hack, antidiabetic, and antigenotoxic in folkloric prescription.
5. Lagundi (Vitex negundo) – known as “5-leaved virtuous tree” in english is utilized as a part of Philippine home grown medication to treat hack, colds and fever. It is additionally utilized as an alleviation for asthma and pharyngitis, stiffness, dyspepsia, bubbles, and looseness of the bowels.
6. Niyog-niyogan (Quisqualis indica L.) – is a vine known as “Chinese nectar suckle”. This Philippine home grown prescription is utilized to dispense with intestinal parasites.
7. Sambong (Blumea balsamifera)– English name: “Ngai camphor or Blumea camphor” is a Philippine home grown prescription used to treat kidney stones, wounds and cuts, ailment, hostile to loose bowels, against fits, colds and hacks and hypertension.
8. Tsaang Gubat (Ehretia microphylla Lam.) – English :”Wild tea” is a Philippine home grown prescription taken as tea to treat skin sensitivities including dermatitis, scabies and irritation wounds in labor.
9. Ulasimang Bato | Pansit-Pansitan (Peperomia pellucida) is a Phillipine home grown prescription known for its effectivity in treating joint inflammation and gout.
10. Yerba Buena (Clinopodium douglasii) – usually known as Peppermint, is utilized as a part of Philippine home grown prescription as pain relieving to remember body throbs and agony because of stiffness and gout. It is additionally used to treat hacks, colds and bug nibbles.
#PhilippinesTravelSite – Dumaguete Whale Shark Adventure 2015#PhilippinesTravelSite – Dumaguete Whale Shark Adventure 2015SUBSCRIBE MORE VIDEOS >>> http://philippinestravelsite.com/youtube
Posted by Philippinestravelsite on Friday, 25 December 2015
Posted by Philippines Travel Site
Find Out More…
Feel free to donate….